Friday, July 14, 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope




Least Favorite 

Insta-Love

I'd never seen this girl before today but I knew right then and there that I was in love with her. She was beautiful and I knew it was all over for me. She was the one. 




Favorite 

Love Triangles 

I love him with every fiber of my being but yet... I also love her. However can I choose between them?






Topic for Next Week
Most/Least Favorite Character Name








4 comments:

  1. Ah I also HATE insta-love! It's so unrealistic and annoying.

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`m with you on the whole insta-love trope. But I also dislike love triangles, especially when the world is ending:)) I also hate when it when the good girl falls for the bad boy fiasco. On the plus side, I do love lost princesses.

    http://www.carmensreadingcorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the world is ending is not a good time to be in a love triangle. I mean there are way more important things to worry about! So I agree there!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...